myfaces-users mailing list archives

From <plu...@chello.at>
Subject Re: AW: Composite with 2 outputs on 1 attribute
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 11:43:33 GMT
I've already tried this, which resulted in

<f:convertNumber> is nested inside a composite component but does not have a for attribute.

I forgot to mention that I need to use JSF 2.0.

Martin

---- Martin Schacherl <Martin.Schacherl@iteratec.at> schrieb:
> AFAIR you'll need to insert <composite:insertChildren /> in the composite component
instead of <f:formatNumber>. When you call your composite component with a <f:convertNumber>
tag as child, it gets inserted at the point where <composite:insertChildren /> occurs
in your composite.

> Cheers,
> Martin
>
> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

composites simply not possible (and must be coded in a Java-Component)?