myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Karl Kildén <karl.kil...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with clientWindow id and Deltaspike 0.7
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 18:21:59 GMT
Hi,

In my sandbox app Deltaspike fails with a TomEE that has been upgraded to
2.2.3. Error:

WebBeans context with scope type annotation @WindowScoped does not exist
within current thread

When I debug it is because Deltaspike asks ServletExternalContextImpl for
the ClientWindow. It get's null and everything fails. I have put
breakpoints everywhere that ClientWindow can be set and it is simply not
set before deltaspike asks.

Mark was able to reproduce it once and only once :(  Romain got
stackoverflow error with that error when he tried against tomee trunk and
with my sample project. I asks on myfaces list because I want to know this:

When I boot TomEE and make a request to faces servlet, what should set
ClientWindow in ServletExternalContextImpl? Any ideas why this is to late
(or why deltaspike is to early?) Cheers