myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Michael Linke <michaelli...@me.com>
Subject [TOBAGO] Problem with building a UISheet
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2014 08:36:37 GMT
Hello!

I'm have some problems with creating a Table. I want to create a dynamic table with some columns
in it.

Here is my simplified code:

UIColumn col = (UIColumn) FacesContext.getCurrentInstance().getApplication().createComponent(UIColumn.COMPONENT_TYPE);
col.setBorderLeft(Measure.valueOf(1));
col.setBorderRight(Measure.valueOf(1));
col.setPaddingLeft(Measure.valueOf(1));
col.setPaddingRight(Measure.valueOf(1));
col.setId("ID");
col.setLabel("Label");

UIOut element = (UIOut) FacesContext.getCurrentInstance().getApplication().createComponent(UIOut.COMPONENT_TYPE);
element.setId("ID_Element");
element.setValue("Test");

col.getChildren().add(element);

sheet.getChildren().add(col);
sheet.setColumns("150px");

The result is that I get a Table with one column (as expected) but without the out-Element.
Any Ideas whats wrong?

I'm using Tobago 1.5.10.

Bets Regards,

Michael