myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Felipe Jaekel <fkjae...@gmail.com>
Subject Start MyFaces on demand?
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2014 19:09:09 GMT
I'm working in a JAX-RS project, it has a configuration page in JSP that I
would like to change to JSF.

As this page is rarely used, basically only when the project is first
deployed, I'd like to be able to start MyFaces only when this paged is
accessed to avoid unnecessary server resources consumption.

I tried to remove the the load-on-startup parameter from the FacesServlet,
but I keep seeing MyFaces output on the server startup.

Is it possible to do or I don't have to worry about resources consumption
in this case?

Thanks