myfaces-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DefaultContextAwareELException serialization problem
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 14:42:40 GMT
Hi

An exception shouldn't be serializable. I can't find any line of code in MyFaces
that serialize and exception, so I suppose you are doing it manually somehow.

regards,

Leonardo

2014-04-04 15:43 GMT+02:00 Felipe Jaekel <fkjaekel@gmail.com>:
> I'm eventually seeing this in my Tomcat 7 logs: *IOException while loading
> persisted sessions: java.io.WriteAbortedException: writing aborted;
> java.io.NotSerializableException:
> org.apache.myfaces.view.facelets.el.DefaultContextAwareELException.*
>
> I'm using MyFaces 2.2.2. Shouldn't DefaultContextAwareELException be
> serializable?
>
> Thanks
>
> *Full stackTrace:*
> Abr 04, 2014 10:35:50 AM org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager doLoad
> Grave: IOException while loading persisted sessions:
> java.io.WriteAbortedException: writing aborted;
> java.io.NotSerializableException:
> org.apache.myfaces.view.facelets.el.DefaultContextAwareELException
> java.io.WriteAbortedException: writing aborted;
> java.io.NotSerializableException:
> org.apache.myfaces.view.facelets.el.DefaultContextAwareELException
>  at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1354)
> at java.io.ObjectInputStream.defaultReadFields(ObjectInputStream.java:1990)
>  at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(ObjectInputStream.java:1915)
> at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:1798)
>  at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1350)
> at java.io.ObjectInputStream.defaultReadFields(ObjectInputStream.java:1990)
>  at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(ObjectInputStream.java:1915)
> at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:1798)
>  at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1350)
> at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:370)
>  at
> org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSession.readObject(StandardSession.java:1595)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSession.readObjectData(StandardSession.java:1060)
>  at
> org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager.doLoad(StandardManager.java:282)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager.load(StandardManager.java:202)
>  at
> org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager.startInternal(StandardManager.java:489)
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
>  at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5476)
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
>  at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.reload(StandardContext.java:3988)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappLoader.backgroundProcess(WebappLoader.java:425)
>  at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.backgroundProcess(ContainerBase.java:1345)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.processChildren(ContainerBase.java:1530)
>  at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.processChildren(ContainerBase.java:1540)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.processChildren(ContainerBase.java:1540)
>  at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.run(ContainerBase.java:1519)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
> Caused by: java.io.NotSerializableException:
> org.apache.myfaces.view.facelets.el.DefaultContextAwareELException
> at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1183)
>  at
> java.io.ObjectOutputStream.defaultWriteFields(ObjectOutputStream.java:1547)
> at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeSerialData(ObjectOutputStream.java:1508)
>  at
> java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeOrdinaryObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:1431)
> at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1177)
>  at
> java.io.ObjectOutputStream.defaultWriteFields(ObjectOutputStream.java:1547)
> at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeSerialData(ObjectOutputStream.java:1508)
>  at
> java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeOrdinaryObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:1431)
> at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1177)
>  at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:347)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSession.writeObject(StandardSession.java:1671)
>  at
> org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSession.writeObjectData(StandardSession.java:1077)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager.doUnload(StandardManager.java:430)
>  at
> org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager.unload(StandardManager.java:351)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager.stopInternal(StandardManager.java:516)
>  at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.stop(LifecycleBase.java:232)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.stopInternal(StandardContext.java:5655)
>  at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.stop(LifecycleBase.java:232)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.reload(StandardContext.java:3981)
>  ... 7 more
>
> Abr 04, 2014 10:35:50 AM org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager
> startInternal
> Grave: Exception loading sessions from persistent storage
> java.io.WriteAbortedException: writing aborted;
> java.io.NotSerializableException:
> org.apache.myfaces.view.facelets.el.DefaultContextAwareELException
> at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1354)
>  at java.io.ObjectInputStream.defaultReadFields(ObjectInputStream.java:1990)
> at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(ObjectInputStream.java:1915)
>  at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:1798)
> at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1350)
>  at java.io.ObjectInputStream.defaultReadFields(ObjectInputStream.java:1990)
> at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(ObjectInputStream.java:1915)
>  at
> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:1798)
> at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1350)
>  at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:370)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSession.readObject(StandardSession.java:1595)
>  at
> org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSession.readObjectData(StandardSession.java:1060)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager.doLoad(StandardManager.java:282)
>  at
> org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager.load(StandardManager.java:202)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager.startInternal(StandardManager.java:489)
>  at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5476)
>  at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.reload(StandardContext.java:3988)
>  at
> org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappLoader.backgroundProcess(WebappLoader.java:425)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.backgroundProcess(ContainerBase.java:1345)
>  at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.processChildren(ContainerBase.java:1530)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.processChildren(ContainerBase.java:1540)
>  at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.processChildren(ContainerBase.java:1540)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.run(ContainerBase.java:1519)
>  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
> Caused by: java.io.NotSerializableException:
> org.apache.myfaces.view.facelets.el.DefaultContextAwareELException
>  at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1183)
> at
> java.io.ObjectOutputStream.defaultWriteFields(ObjectOutputStream.java:1547)
>  at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeSerialData(ObjectOutputStream.java:1508)
> at
> java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeOrdinaryObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:1431)
>  at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1177)
> at
> java.io.ObjectOutputStream.defaultWriteFields(ObjectOutputStream.java:1547)
>  at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeSerialData(ObjectOutputStream.java:1508)
> at
> java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeOrdinaryObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:1431)
>  at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1177)
> at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:347)
>  at
> org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSession.writeObject(StandardSession.java:1671)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.session.StandardSession.writeObjectData(StandardSession.java:1077)
>  at
> org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager.doUnload(StandardManager.java:430)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager.unload(StandardManager.java:351)
>  at
> org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager.stopInternal(StandardManager.java:516)
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.stop(LifecycleBase.java:232)
>  at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.stopInternal(StandardContext.java:5655)
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.stop(LifecycleBase.java:232)
>  at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.reload(StandardContext.java:3981)
> ... 7 more

Mime
View raw message