myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Karl Kildén <karl.kil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.2.0 and multipart
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 14:28:06 GMT
Hi Howard,

This is the complete markup you wanted to see:

        <h:form id="mainForm" enctype="multipart/form-data">
            <h:commandButton value="Press me"
action="#{helloWorld.send}"/><br/>
        </h:form>

Note that I reproduced it in a project that does not include Primefaces
(described in my latest email). When I press the submit nothing happens.
It's as if I wrote onclick="return false;"

cheers