myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Leonardo K. Shikida" <shik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.2.0 and multipart
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 13:17:00 GMT
Karl

I haven't tested it, but Howard figured out that it may be a primefaces
problem in their autodetection algorithm

I haven't tested myself yet, but it seems it's just a matter of adding this
parameter explicitly

<context-param>
<param-name>primefaces.UPLOADER</param-name>
  <param-value>commons</param-value>
</context-param>

best regards

Leo