myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.2.0 and multipart
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 08:20:19 GMT
Am 22.02.14 02:58, schrieb Leonardo K. Shikida:
> Hi
>
> Just noticed this thread about tomee, myfacs 2.2.0 and multipart request
>
> stackoverflow.com/questions/21948228/how-to-get-jsf-file-upload-to-work-on-tomee-1-6
>
> does anyone know if between 2.1.13 and 2.2.0, multipart request has got any
> new bug? could not find anything in JIRA
>
> the guy who posted the stackoverflow question tested with
>
> h:commandButton while I've reproduced the problem just switching
> myfaces jars from vanilla tomee 1.6.0 from 2.1.13 to 2.2.0 and using
> p:fileUpload
>
> []
>
> Leo

Hi this could be a new bug, we introduced a fileupload handling with JSF
2.2 (the h:inputFile tag) maybe the normal multipart request handling
was broken by the extensions done in this area the best bet is to file a
bugreport in the myfaces bugtracker
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES

Werner