myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <smithh032...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.2.0 and multipart
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 15:20:18 GMT
On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 3:20 AM, Werner Punz <werner.punz@gmail.com> wrote:

> Am 22.02.14 02:58, schrieb Leonardo K. Shikida:
>
>  Hi
>>
>> Just noticed this thread about tomee, myfacs 2.2.0 and multipart request
>>
>> stackoverflow.com/questions/21948228/how-to-get-jsf-file-
>> upload-to-work-on-tomee-1-6
>>
>> does anyone know if between 2.1.13 and 2.2.0, multipart request has got
>> any
>> new bug? could not find anything in JIRA
>>
>> the guy who posted the stackoverflow question tested with
>>
>> h:commandButton while I've reproduced the problem just switching
>> myfaces jars from vanilla tomee 1.6.0 from 2.1.13 to 2.2.0 and using
>> p:fileUpload
>>
>> []
>>
>> Leo
>>
>>  Hi this could be a new bug, we introduced a fileupload handling with JSF
> 2.2 (the h:inputFile tag) maybe the normal multipart request handling was
> broken by the extensions done in this area the best bet is to file a
> bugreport in the myfaces bugtracker https://issues.apache.org/
> jira/browse/MYFACES
>
> Werner
>

> +1 thanks Leonardo for informing the user list about this issue. I am
using MyFaces 2.2 (and/via TomEE 1.6.1 snapshot) with my JSF web
application, and I confirmed this bug/issue too in my app. PrimeFaces 4.x
(simple) fileUpload is no longer working. :(

maybe, it can/should be confirmed if MyFaces 2.2 (basic/simple) fileUpload
works as designed/expected. i have not tested that though/yet.