myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Atul Joshi <atulajosh...@gmail.com>
Subject onload phase listener not returning facesContext.getViewRoot.getViewId
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2014 10:49:14 GMT
Hi,

We are migrating from JSF 1.2 to JSF2 . We are using apache my faces 2.1

I have onload-listener configured in my faces-config.xml as :
<lifecycle>

<phase-listener>net.sf.jsfcomp.ext.onload.OnLoadPhaseListener</phase-listener>
</lifecycle>

The issue is , FacesContext.getViewRoot.getViewId always returns NULL
inside this phase listener.
I have found out this by subclassing the above class and printing the log
statements.

Because of above issue , none of urls configured to work for
onload-config.xml are not working.
It used to work earlier for JSF 1.2.
Please help.

Regards,