myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <smithh032...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance params
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2013 13:48:15 GMT
Kito,

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 7:46 PM, Howard W. Smith, Jr. <
smithh032772@gmail.com> wrote:

> See comments, and the URLs provided below as well. One of the outstanding
> Apache/PrimeFaces committers wrote the blog, and I am always happy to share
> and/or pass along. Hope it helps.

Also, I couldn't help myself in saying this, another outstanding Apache
committer wrote this blog with the following question,

Why is OpenWebBeans so fast?[1]

I hope your client is willing to use OpenWebBeans + JUEL + MyFaces. that is
a happy stack which will make for happy campers/endusers/etc...

[1] http://struberg.wordpress.com/2012/03/20/why-is-openwebbeans-so-fast/