myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Kito Mann <kito.m...@virtua.com>
Subject Re: Performance params
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2013 14:52:30 GMT
Thanks for the link, Howard. Mark is definitely an "outstanding Apache
Committer" ;-).

At any rate, this client isn't using CDI, so that isn't an option. I would
definitely consider it for clients that are using CDI, though. I always
felt like OpenWebBeans was more stable than Weld.

___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Virtua, Inc. | http://www.virtua.com | JSF/Java EE training and consulting
http://www.JSFCentral.com | @jsfcentral
+1 203-998-0403

* Listen to the Enterprise Java Newscast:
*http://w<http://blogs.jsfcentral.com/JSFNewscast/>
ww.enterprisejavanews.com*
* JSFCentral Interviews Podcast:
http://www.jsfcentral.com/resources/jsfcentralpodcasts/