myfaces-users mailing list archives

From José Luis Cetina <maxtorz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT but still JSF]: Clustering, session replication, and database, too
Date Sun, 20 Oct 2013 05:30:12 GMT
I have a early experience with a "mini cluster" 2 servers using tomee +
memcached for session replication+ sticky session but using 1 only server
for database (i mean i dont use db replication). My jsf apps (ear) are
running in this mini cluster everithyng works fine except when i shutdown
tomee for do a re deploy i always see an xhtml parser error. I could never
configure it session replication with tomcat.

In your web apps just use distributable tag in web.xml and all other are
configuration. You can use memcached to not only session replication even
thougth for savr information of your app and with this you can share
information between your nodes and with this you dont persist information
that could be "transient".
The result is incredible.

As i sayed i could never configure session replication with tomcat,  the
only way i could do it is using memcached session replication.

I dont know if anybody here have any experience with this.

Regards Howard.