myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <smithh032...@gmail.com>
Subject [MyFaces 2.2] invoke @PreDestroy on (CDI) ViewScoped beans upon session expiration
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2013 00:53:17 GMT
Hmmm, based on Gerhard's recent response below,

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 7:45 AM, Gerhard Petracek <
gerhard.petracek@gmail.com> wrote:

> @myfaces-core:
> the minimal goal is to be spec. compliant.

and JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-905[1], I downloaded latest MyFaces 2.2 api
and impl JARs (2013-Oct-17), did some testing, and recognized that MyFaces
2.2 is not invoking @PreDestroy on (CDI) @ViewScoped bean(s) upon session
expiration/invalidate.

Clarification: my test included session.invalidate() instead of (actual)
session expired (via/after session timeout).

will provide test (config, steps and) results in my next response to this
thread.

[1] https://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-905