myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <smithh032...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache CODI x JEE7 Glassfish4
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2013 14:01:29 GMT
which can result in inifinite loop and stackoverflow error. long time ago,
i think I heard that CDI 1.1 would solve the stackoverflow error when
developer does circular injection, incorrectly, or maybe I did not read
something correctly, when i first started using CDI, and trying to avoid
the stackoverflow error caused by circular reference.