myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <smithh032...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache CODI x JEE7 Glassfish4
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2013 23:12:37 GMT
Mark,

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 7:05 PM, Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de> wrote:

> The main changes in CDI-1.1 have been clarifications. But most of them are
> already implemented in OWB and Weld, even in the CDI-1.0 targetting
> versions.
> There have been a few good Extensions in the Extension area, scanning,
> etc  in CDI-1.1.

Hmmm, I thought I heard that CDI-1.1 would address the cyclic reference
issue that occurs when using CDI. I have been using tomee/openwebbeans, and
I made a change in my software/app that exposed that the cyclic reference
issue still occurs.

will OWB or CDI 1.1 (or future versions) address the cyclic reference
issue, or is this up to the developer to ensure their software avoids the
issue?