myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <smithh032...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT but still JSF]: Clustering, session replication, and database, too
Date Sun, 20 Oct 2013 12:26:24 GMT
interesting response, (and thanks) Mark!

glad you feel that way about clustering (expensive and not worth the
hassle), and scaling out the database for expensive queries/searches is
definitely what I want, because I really think the tomee+ stack is
performing very very well on my fast hardware. sadly, the (one) database
for queries+writes (performance) definitely can be improved!

will have to look into scaling out the database. thanks again!