myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Control characters encoding
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 16:17:40 GMT
Hi

Yes, you're right. It seems this behavior is causing this issue:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-3744
Vertical tab character (\u000B) destroys AJAX-response

And according to this link from W3C,

http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-controls

control characters should be ignored. I'll fix that under MYFACES-3744.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe