myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Apache CODI x JEE7 Glassfish4
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2013 13:00:03 GMT

what do you mean with cyclic reference issue?

there is no such thing for @NormalScoped beans, and for @Dependent it will never work.

LieGrue,
strub

implemented in OWB and Weld, even in the CDI-1.0 targetting versions.
>>There have been a few good Extensions in the Extension area, scanning, etc  in CDI-1.1.
>>

>Hmmm, I thought I heard that CDI-1.1 would address the cyclic reference issue that occurs
when using CDI. I have been using tomee/openwebbeans, and I made a change in my software/app
that exposed that the cyclic reference issue still occurs.

>will OWB or CDI 1.1 (or future versions) address the cyclic reference issue, or is this
up to the developer to ensure their software avoids the issue?