myfaces-users mailing list archives

From SureshBabu Sabbu <>
Subject Issue with <tr:inputDate> tag in Edit Mode
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 11:34:38 GMT
Hi Team,

I had an issue with <tr:inputDate> tag with trinidad-impl-2.0.1.jar and

We have a page where we have the <tr:inputDate> components for to select
Date on the page. This works fine as expected.

But when we go for editing the page which already has the Date, and try to
change the date the page hungs and it didn't allow to do anything on the
page. And observed a JS error on the console.

SCRIPT5007: The value of the property '_getLocaleTimeZoneDifference' is
null or undefined, not a Function object

Common2_0_0_beta_2.js, line 139 character 1

But, the functionality works when i keep the below conext param in web.xml

I don't understand the relation between the <tr:inputDate> and the

The same behaviour/scenario works fine with JSF1.2 Jars without the

So, Please suggest any resolution for this issue.

Suresh Babu S