myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Georg F├╝chsle <giofy...@googlemail.com>
Subject Consume a ASP.Net Service with windows Authentification from JSF
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 09:46:11 GMT
I have to make calls to an customers ASP.NET RESTful Service. This service
is protecetd by a windows authentification.

As far as I assume, this means, the user will use a browser on a windows
computer inside their company. They open my web-app that is hosted outside
their company. From this web-Apap I call again the REST-Service inside this
company. To have permission to the service I have to send the user
authentification data.

My question: What do I (in the JSF-web-app outside the company) have to do
to deliver the user-information towards the REST-service?

Has anybody done something like this?

Thanks in advance,

Gio