myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Ian Trimble <ian.trim...@oracle.com>
Subject RE: JSF 2.2
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 17:42:32 GMT
Leonardo,

The project facet framework's library provider system doesn't do Maven, it expects to be pointed
at a ZIP containing one or more JARs (it doesn't know how to handle a JAR directly - something
that may need to be looked into in the future.)

I can't find anything about JSF 2.2 on the site, the latest I see is MyFaces 2.1.21. Is it
too early to expect JSF 2.2? Are there plans for MyFaces to support JSF 2.2?

Why do you think you should install MyFaces JARs manually when using WTP? We've been providing
download links when installing the JSF facet for years; is this not something you feel our
project should be doing for some reason?

Thanks,
 - Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: Leonardo Uribe [mailto:lu4242@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 10:34 AM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: JSF 2.2

Hi

You can find the latest MyFaces releases using maven:

https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/myfaces/core/

Or download it from the homepage.

I think you should install myfaces jar files manually when you are using WTP.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe

2013/6/18 Ian Trimble <ian.trimble@oracle.com>:
> Hi,
>

> I'd really like to add a library provider download link so that Eclipse WTP JSF Tools
Project users can get MyFaces 2.2 when adding the JSF facet to projects, but I can't find
MyFaces 2.2 anywhere. Does it even exist?