myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSF 2.2
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 18:02:26 GMT
> 2013/6/18 Ian Trimble <ian.trimble@oracle.com>:
>> I can't find anything about JSF 2.2 on the site, the latest I see is MyFaces 2.1.21.
Is it too early to expect JSF 2.2? Are there plans for MyFaces to support JSF 2.2?

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 1:53 PM, Leonardo Uribe <lu4242@gmail.com> wrote:
> There are work in progress for MyFaces 2.2, but it will take some
> time. There are some features already working, but they require some
> review before close the issue.

What Leonardo is saying is that, while Myfaces 2.2 is being worked on
and is now our trunk branch, we have not yet released 2.2 as it is not
yet a complete implementation.

So we don't yet have a download link that you can point it for WTP.
End users need to build the jars from svn, or grab one of our
automated builds from a maven repository.

It's unlikely we will make a release until trunk can pass the JSF 2.2 TCK.