myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <smithh032...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSF Performance: Mojarra improves dramatically with latest release
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 01:19:51 GMT
Agreed/understood..MyFaces is 'still' faster than the enhanced Mojarra.

I just like MyFaces users/list to see/know what others are saying and what
others are trying to achieve.

I migrated from Mojarra to MyFaces, months ago, after reading a similar
blog and being advised by some other/expert JSF developers to 'try' MyFaces
since/when Mojarra fails at this/that.

With all that said, would MyFaces (committers) rather just wait for Mojarra
to keep-on-improving and possibly/eventually perform better than
MyFaces...before MyFaces become concerned, or this latest Mojarra
performance enhancement really does not concern MyFaces committers? :)