myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSF Performance: Mojarra improves dramatically with latest release
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 01:36:23 GMT
Hi

I read the article some days ago, but the tests done using the demo booking
application shows this:

Mojarra 2.1.20
90% line : 79
Througput (Bytes per sec) : 1107.97

Mojarra 2.1.22
90% line : 76
Througput (Bytes per sec) : 1159.97

The fix done improves just a bit, but fundamentally nothing changes.

It is good that Mojarra guys fix that, but the improvement only has effect
when you have very large component trees.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe