myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Andraschko <andraschko.tho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: javax.faces.partial.execute=@none still executes decode
Date Mon, 27 May 2013 18:44:58 GMT
Hi Werner,

i'm a PrimeFaces commiter :)
We just wrap the PartialViewContext, we don't modify any logic here. The
original MyFaces PartialViewContext is used.
I think it would be no problem to fix it on our side and just remove the
request param but IMO if we send the request param with value @none,
nothing should be processed.

Regards,
Thomas