myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Meyer <patrick.me...@o2.pl>
Subject ResourceHandler since version 2.1.6 works differently
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2013 09:57:37 GMT

Hi Myfaces Users!

I have a problem with ResourceHandler since version 2.1.6.  I’m getting following warning
and myComp:testComponent was not resolved/rendered. With Myfaces 2.1.5 the myComp:testComponent
was correctly resolved.

- Warning: The page /WEB-INF/includes/tab.xhtml declares namespace http://java.sun.com/jsf/composite/components/specComponent/custom
and uses the tag myComp:testComponent, but no TagLibrary associated to namespace. Please check
the namespace name and if it is correct, it is probably that your library .taglib.xml cannot
be found on the current classpath, or if you are referencing a composite component library
check your library folder match with the namespace and can be located by the installed ResourceHandler.

SETUP:

webapp

|-resources
|    |-components
|         |-specComponent
|              |-custom
|                  |-testComponent.xhtml

|-WEB-INF
|    |-includes
|        |-tab.xhtml

|-main.xhtml

main.xhtml
---------------------------------------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
       xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"
       xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets"
       xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core">

       <ui:composition template="WEB-INF/templates/master.xhtml">

       <ui:define name="content">
                    <ui:include src="WEB-INF/includes/tab.xhtml" />
       </ui:define>

</ui:composition>

tab.xhtml
       xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets"
       xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"
       xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"
       xmlns:myComp="http://java.sun.com/jsf/composite/components/specComponent/custom">

             <myComp:testComponent />

Is it a bug, or I'm doing something wrong.

Regards,
Patrick