myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <smithh032...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: primefaces <p:filejUpload> not work with myfaces
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 12:52:28 GMT
I am a happy MyFaces 'and' PrimeFaces user, and 'simple FileUpload' works
well. Have I tried 'advanced' FileUpload? No. IMHO, it is not
required/necessary.

See/click URL[1] below and read what I did to get (Simple) FileUpload
working in my app. I got that working, when I was a Mojarra 'user', but
when I migrated from Mojarra v2.1.7 to MyFaces v2.1.8, I did 'not' have to
do anything special to get FileUpload to work with MyFaces. So, as I stated
earlier, it is not appropriate to ask MyFaces user list how to 'use'
PrimeFaces FileUpload,

If any other questions about FileUpload, then ask your questions in a 'new'
topics in the PrimeFaces forum[2].

[1] http://forum.primefaces.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=23968&p=79059#p79059
[2] http://forum.primefaces.org/