myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <smithh032...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: primefaces <p:filejUpload> not work with myfaces
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 17:24:49 GMT
faces-config.xml in my project is as follows (see comments at bottom of
this email):

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>

<faces-config version="2.1"
    xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee"
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-facesconfig_2_1.xsd">

    <factory>

<exception-handler-factory>org.omnifaces.exceptionhandler.FullAjaxExceptionHandlerFactory</exception-handler-factory>
    </factory>
    <application>
        <resource-bundle>
            <base-name>/resources/Bundle</base-name>
            <var>bundle</var>
        </resource-bundle>
    </application>
</faces-config>

1. I'm using OmniFaces exception handler

2. my resources bundle, which was automatically added/generated by NetBeans
7.0 (when I first started developing web app)