myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <smithh032...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: @Singleton @Lock(READ) to resolve, Could not instantiate converter ...
Date Sat, 13 Apr 2013 15:41:03 GMT
I asked the question and answered on stackoverflow.com[1]. Conclusion, I
decided to leave the converters defined as static and as members of the
controller classes, since my preference is to use @FacesConverter(forClass
= Customer.class).

[1]
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15987483/singleton-lockread-to-resolve-could-not-instantiate-converter