myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <smithh032...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: @Singleton @Lock(READ) to resolve, Could not instantiate converter ...
Date Sun, 14 Apr 2013 00:47:06 GMT
Mike, I tried to use this approach, but that approach does 'not' give me
reference to either of the following:

1. CDI @SessionScoped bean (which references the Stateless @EJB via @EJB
annotation)

2. Stateless @EJB

but there is hope, as Jose recommended/advised. See my next response to
Jose's last response.