myfaces-users mailing list archives

From maurojava <>
Subject Re: primefaces <p:filejUpload> not work with myfaces
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 16:41:02 GMT
tank you for response.
my question is not how use the component <p:fileUpload>
my problem it is that i have to configure same thing i tihink  into web.xml
or faces-config.xml
for not get the deployment error when i deploy the application on tomee that
came with myfaces.

the error that i get it is :
Caused by: java.lang.InstantiationException:

i have found the following web site :

int othe tutorial into web.xml i read many context-param .

For get Primefaces with myfaces i have to set all the parameter????
I have noted that for the faces servlet it use :

what you think?  it is for myfaces optimezed ?

Sent from the MyFaces - Users mailing list archive at

View raw message