myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <smithh032...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CODI and encodig problem
Date Sat, 23 Mar 2013 12:57:58 GMT
I was reading the following blog[1] and thought about replying this email
of yours. So, i did a google search and found [2], which referenced [3].
I'm sure you can do further research from there (via many related links on
stackoverflow pages).

[1]
http://netbeanscolors.org/devblog/index.php?post/2013/03/21/Tip-of-the-day%3A-display-Cyrillic-characters-in-NetBeans-%28and-any-other-program%29

[2] http://stackoverflow.com/a/11903182/933054