myfaces-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From it-media.k...@daimler.com
Subject Re: Re: EXTCDI - Specializing ClientConfig with different WindowHandlerHtml leads to endless loop?
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 12:26:39 GMT
Hello,

it is happening in IE 8 and FF 19 beta 4. Both react in the same way. This 
only happends as soon as I override the ClientConfig with my own version 
like this:

@SessionScoped
@Specializes
public class MaksClientConfig extends ClientConfig implements Serializable
{
    /** ID necessary for serialization */
    private static final long serialVersionUID = -3974881285407719139L;

    private static final String MAKS_WINDOW_HANDLER_HTML_FILE = 
"insecure/windowhandler.html";

    @Override
    public String getWindowHandlerResourceLocation()
    {
        return MAKS_WINDOW_HANDLER_HTML_FILE;
    }
}

If I set the handler back to its original position like this:

private static final String MAKS_WINDOW_HANDLER_HTML_FILE = 
"static/windowhandler.html";

it works again. 

Very weird!!!

Greets,

Heiko

--
Heiko Kopp / Fa. Vision iT media GmbH

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build 
bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to build 
bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning. 



struberg@yahoo.de 
01.02.2013 09:46
Bitte antworten an
users@myfaces.apache.org


An
users@myfaces.apache.org
Kopie

Thema
Re: EXTCDI - Specializing ClientConfig with different WindowHandlerHtml 
leads to endless loop?






Hi Heiko!

Does this also happen on Firefox or only on IE? And if so, which IE 
version exactly?

LieGrue,
strub




----- Original Message -----
> From: "it-media.kopp@daimler.com" <it-media.kopp@daimler.com>
> To: users@myfaces.apache.org
> Cc: 
> Sent: Friday, February 1, 2013 8:20 AM
> Subject: EXTCDI - Specializing ClientConfig with different 
WindowHandlerHtml leads to endless loop?
> 
> Hello everone,
> 
> I've tried to change the "Nag-Screen" of the Client Side Window 
> Handler of 
> EXTCDI by specializing ClientConfig in the following way:
> 
> @SessionScoped
> @Specializes
> public class MaksClientConfig extends ClientConfig implements 
Serializable
> {
>     /** ID necessary for serialization */
>     private static final long serialVersionUID = -3974881285407719139L;
> 
>     private static final String MAKS_WINDOW_HANDLER_HTML_FILE = 
> "insecure/windowhandler.html";
> 
>     @Override
>     public String getWindowHandlerResourceLocation()
>     {
>         return MAKS_WINDOW_HANDLER_HTML_FILE;
>     }
> }
> 
> The file "insecure/windowhandler.html" is a simple COPY of the 
> original 
> file delivered with EXTCDI 1.0.6-SNAPSHOT. When I do so, this ends up in 

> an endless loop in Internet Explorer. The parameter 'windowId' always 
> stays "automatedEntryPoint". 
> 
> The cookie is once set to something like 
> 7742-codiWindowId=automatedEntryPoint and on a second reload to another 
> number e.g. 8631-codiWindowId=automatedEntryPoint, but it cycles here 
and 
> does not continue.
> 
> What do I miss here? 
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Best regards,
> 
> Heiko
> 
> --
> Heiko Kopp / Fa. Vision iT media GmbH
> 
> Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build 

> bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to build 

> bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning. 
> 
> If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that 
you 
> have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for your 

> cooperation.  
> 



If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you have received
this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for your cooperation.  
Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message