myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem converting custom components from mojarra to myfaces
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 15:18:05 GMT
Hi

Without a reference of the code, it is impossible to say anything about it.
I suppose the problem is your code make some assumptions about how
the ids are generated and obviously in MyFaces the strategy used to
generate ids is different but is compliant with the spec.

I can remember this issue:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-2744
UIData.getClientId() should not append rowIndex, instead use
UIData.getContainerClientId()

Maybe you are stepping onto this? (note it has been discussed long time ago
and the decision made still is valid).

regards,

Leonardo Uribe