myfaces-users mailing list archives

From fischman_98 <mfisc...@powerconsultantsinc.com>
Subject Does Package Naming have Meaning for Tomahawk
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 17:52:10 GMT
For Example: &nbsp;
HTMLInputSecretTag found in 3 Tomahawk.jar packages
In the tomahawk.jar (1.1.10), I'm finding the same class in multiple
packages.
Is there meaning to the package naming [generated vs shared_tomahawk vs
ext]?

If I'm extending a class, is there a specific package to use?

*HTMLInputSecretTag* is found in the following three packages;
import org.apache.myfaces.generated.taglib.html.ext.HtmlInputSecretTag;
import org.apache.myfaces.shared_tomahawk.taglib.html.HtmlInputSecretTag;
import org.apache.myfaces.taglib.html.ext.HtmlInputSecretTag;
Thanks, Matt