myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Thomas Herzog" <t.her...@curecomp.com>
Subject AW: Re: [CODI] CODI jar in ear/lib with a WAR = fail in WebSphere v8.5
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 08:06:35 GMT
Here I sent you our config:

1.       application_xml_initilaize_in_order: we faced the iisue that codi wont start properly
when the wars are not initialized in order.

2.       application_xml_war_order: we ha to initiliaze the new war first because it uses
codi, jsf, cdi and so on.

3.       deployment_xml_classloader_policy: single classloader, new war PARENT_LAST, rest
PARENT_FIRST

4.       ear_lib: contains all of our for all projects accessible used util jars.

5.       new_war_web_inf_lib: contains all jars only the new war needs access to.

6.       websphere_ear_classloader_deployed: See the classloader of the ear on websphere when
its deployed.

We needed some time to get codi running because of classloading issues and startup of codi.

Hopefully this will help you J

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Thomas Herzog

Softwareentwicklung