myfaces-users mailing list archives

From lucio piccoli <lu...@asteriski.com>
Subject Re: Jsf Hibernate problem in SelectOneList event
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 00:49:46 GMT
On 30 January 2013 23:05, Giri Prasad <g_pr23@yahoo.com> wrote:

>  <Select> button does properly populate the list box. <Details> button
> does display the debug message in glassfish log, when no entry in list box
> is chosen.
>
>  After I press <Select>, choose a entry from the list, pressing <Detail>
> button, is not executing the backing bean function 'studDet()'. On this
> situation, the screen just refreshes, the list goes empty, and the backing
> bean function is not executed.

if i can clarify,
1. the <details> button executes correctly when NO entry in list.
2. When the list is populated the <details> does not execute.

i am guessing that the <select> button is generating an error
is occurring preventing subsequent operations.
easy to confirm, check that <h:messages> tag on page is clear.

--
regards

-Lucio Piccoli