myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "l.penet@senat.fr" <l.pe...@senat.fr>
Subject EventHandler.Listener
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 09:11:26 GMT
Dear all,

I noticed that the constructor of the EventHandler.Listener taking two
parameters is private :

        private Listener(MethodExpression methodExpOneArg,
MethodExpression methodExpZeroArg)
         {
             this.methodExpOneArg = methodExpOneArg;
             this.methodExpZeroArg = methodExpZeroArg;
         }

(line 261 and following in file
org/apache/myfaces/view/facelets/tag/jsf/core/EventHandler.java)

Is it possible to make it public in a future release ? I had to create
such a simple listener, which is basically a copy of
EventHandler.Listener and adds no value at all...

Best regards,

Ludovic