myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: <f:ajax> and IE8
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 15:14:44 GMT
Hi I will change the the myfaces scripts
accordingly so that an ActiveX fallback is chosen if
no native XMLHttpRequest object is present.
This will go into the next release.
I will commit the changes into the trunk tomorrow.

Werner

Am 18.12.12 15:58, schrieb Bashirazad, Wahid:
> You're right, the native XMLHTTP Support is disabled and that's the reason why Ajax doesn't
work. I can also confirm that with your changes in Myfaces scripts the Ajax call works fine
without enabling the XMLHTTP setting.