myfaces-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: <f:ajax> and IE8
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2012 09:02:07 GMT
Am 15.12.12 15:45, schrieb Werner Punz:
>> tried your test project with the same result. It works only in the
>> compatibility mode of IE8. The Same error in the standard mode.
>>
>> BUT, when I remove the XHTML DocType line both tests work fine!!!
>>
>> Are you sure that you are not in the compatibility mode in your XP test
>> environment? The error occurs not only on my local PC but also on every
>> other IE8 XP installation in our company.
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Wahid
>>
> Hi I tried now with various patch levels of IE 8 on XP, again no
> failure. I will give you a custom project on monday with more detailed
> debugging output so that I can get an idea what is happenening there.

Hi I added another testproject which does have a split import of the 
entire ajax framework with detailed console output of the part where I 
think it fails:

http://people.apache.org/~werpu/testProject2.tar.bz2

You can start it the same way as before.
Following: please open your debugging console with f12 enable javascript 
debugging and then give me the last 2-3 lines of the console output 
before it fails, this gives me the exact location where the problem is 
raised.
You also can debug into it by setting a breakpoint on following section.
File _AjaxRequest.js line 199 function send, then you can step through 
and tell me more detailed on where the object excpected error is thrown.

Again thanks for your patience we will nail this down and fix it.



Werner





Mime
View raw message