myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: <f:ajax> and IE8
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 10:02:57 GMT
Hello

I tried to reproduce the error on Windows 7 with IE8 and WinXP with IE8,
it was not reproducible.

Following try following project:

http://people.apache.org/~werpu/testProject.tar.bz2

you can start it via maven with mvn clean install tomcat7:run-war
and then point your browser to http://localhost:9080/

If the problem persists on your machine then we have a local config
problem and probably you have to start to debug on your machine into the
myfaces javascripts (with my guidance of course), but more details to
that if we hit the case.

If not then I would really need a war file which shows the problem, to
isolate and fix it.
Thanks a lot for your patience and help.

Kind regards

Werner Punz