myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Bashirazad, Wahid" <Wahid.Bashira...@arag.de>
Subject RE: <f:ajax> and IE8
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 15:59:04 GMT
Hi,

my Ajax call is in a composite component:

<composite:implementation>
	<h:panelGroup id="panel" layout="block" styleClass="pickList">
		<h:commandLink action="#{cc.attrs.value.nachRechts}"
title="hinzufuegen">
			<f:ajax execute="#{cc.id}"
render="targetListbox" />
		</h:commandLink>
		<h:selectManyListbox size="10" id="targetListbox"
value="#{cc.attrs.value.transferTarget}">
			<f:selectItems
value="#{cc.attrs.value.target}"/>
		</h:selectManyListbox>
	</h:panelGroup>
</composite:implementation>

Wahid

An: users@myfaces.apache.org
Betreff: Re: <f:ajax> and IE8

Hi, can you isolate the problem into a small example so that I can have
a look at it. It seems like you run into something in the
AjaxRequest.send method, which triggers an error internally.

I cannot reproduce the problem here with my testsuite, so an example
would be helpful.

Werner