myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Kaiser <kaiser.andr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CODI: Exclude windowId from certain pages
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 09:24:27 GMT
Hi

thanks for all answers. I will try to reduce the number of windows per
session.

Also i will try to change my stress test script to be a bit more gently to
my server ( clean login and logout )

BTW. the number of ids is not 500*64 its NumberOfThreadsInJMeter *
LoopCount

in my case 500 * 200 = 100000 ( * bytesPerHashMapEntry )

The windows per session limitation will not work in this scenario because
each request gets a new session

Regards

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 8:26 AM, Leonardo Uribe <lu4242@gmail.com> wrote:

> Anyway, you can only solve the question trying to reduce the param and see
> what happens. 500*64 is a big number.
> On Nov 30, 2012 2:20 AM, "Mark Struberg" <struberg@yahoo.de> wrote:
>
> > No Leo, cannot be a problem!
> >
> > As Gerhard already explained we only keep a configurable number of
> > 'windows' per Session. Once this limit is exceeded the LRU one will get
> > destroyed. It's really a non-issue. The problem Andreas faces must be
> > another one. Or it's a bug, but this is really well tested imo.
> >
> > LieGrue,
> > strub

Due