myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <smithh032...@gmail.com>
Subject TomEE/OpenEJB (OpenWebBeans) with Apache MyFaces CODI
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2012 20:51:52 GMT
Is it really necessary or encouraged to use Apache MyFaces CODI with TomEE
1.5 (SNAPSHOT)? Any pros/cons, advantages/disadvantages using them both
together?

TomEE bundles MyFaces Core 2.1.9 and OpenEJB, but Apache MyFaces CODI is
'not' bundled with TomEE, for some reason or another.

I've seen blogs encourage JSF developers to 'at least' use latest MyFaces
Core version and OpenWebBeans for performance reasons, but I don't think I
saw encouragement to use Apache MyFaces CODI.

Thanks,
Howard