myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CODI: Exclude windowId from certain pages
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 10:32:26 GMT
i agree with mark.

in one of our first benchmarks we used gf (v3.1.1 -> i can't confirm it for
v.3.2.x), as7 and tomcat. back then gf always had the worst results and
sometimes it just broke down completely. however, afair we heard about codi
based projects which do load-tests with a way higher load.

-> imo you would see the same issue with the std. session scope (just a bit
later).

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at