myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CODI: Exclude windowId from certain pages
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 04:47:38 GMT
Hi

Are you invalidating the session (logout) in some point? Maybe that could be
related to the problem, because if you keep the session active and create
hundreds of different windows, since the session is not released that memory
will not be restored and the stress testing will not be accurate (or realistic).

regards,

Leonardo Uribe