myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "l.penet@senat.fr" <l.pe...@senat.fr>
Subject Re: Can start in debug, but not in release
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2012 08:40:36 GMT
On 20/11/2012 20:16, Gerhard Petracek wrote:
> hi ludovic,
>
> to get rid of
>    "... no
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.api.provider.BeanManagerProvider in
> place! ..."
> you have to ensure that all config-files and owb jar-files you are using
> are packaged correctly.
>
> you can compare your war-file e.g. with a war-file of a generated demo
> generate it e.g. with #4 of:
> mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeCatalog=
> http://people.apache.org/~gpetracek/myfaces/
>
> regards,
> gerhard
Dear Gerhard,

thank you for this quick reply.

I, in fact, copied my dependencies from a pom.xml generation using your
artifact. So, they are pretty much the same, excepted on the following
point. I define MyFaces/OWB/PrimeFaces/other-JSF-related-stuff in a
helper package, which I add as a dependency to my project.

So, in the mvn dependency:tree of my project,

[INFO] +-
org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-servlet_2.5_spec:jar:1.2:provided
[INFO] +- org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-el_1.0_spec:jar:1.0.2:provided

is not listed.

But, as far as I understand, it should not be a problem. And it does not
seem to be, as adding them in my top level pom.xml does not help.

Thanks again,

Ludovic