myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Migration to TomEE/CDI complete, regression testing, ViewAccessScoped
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2012 11:23:39 GMT
please move this question to the openejb list as this might be a TomEE issue.

LieGrue,
strub

>________________________________

when app is undeployed? @PreDestroy on JSF @ApplicationScoped Managed bean was invoked when
app was undeployed (or app server was shutdown).

>On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:16 AM, Howard W. Smith, Jr. <smithh032772@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>Interesting and thanks for letting me know. I thought I read somewhere that CDI (or 'OpenWebBeans')
has this ability that you're talking about, but when I read about it earlier, i didn't see
it referred as @WindowScoped.

>>Good to know, but the endusers have been trained to 'only' use Google Chrome, and
no need of opening multiple browser tabs/windows.

>>On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:12 AM, Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de> wrote:
>>
>>@SessionScoped has the downside that you cannot open multiple browser tabs with different
data. Think about having a list of Cars and then opening 2 different car-edit dialoges in
new browser tabs. That would not work using @SessionScoped and is the reason why we invented
@WindowScoped and consorts.

>>>LieGrue,
>>>strub