myfaces-users mailing list archives

From daniel ccss <danielcc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomahawk Partial rerender datatable column
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 16:35:29 GMT
Thanks Mike, yes that is what  I have, it was a copy/paste error:

*<a4j:support event="onchange" reRender="textVehicleName"/>*

Yes I have done that with richfaces is very simple, but this project is
old, and right now I don´t have time to migrate, so.... There is not a way
for accomplish this, update a single column of a t:datatable with ajax,
using JSF 1.2 and Tomahawk??  I have to refresh the hoooole datatable???

Hope someone has done this, thanks!